Wednesday, April 29, 2009

sigh...

so! today I had my math final. I hope i did well. cross your fingers and say a quick prayer...maybe i'll pass. then, I was exhausted so my lovely mother checked me out. I found a friend to cover so I didn't work, so I got to do some laundry, talk to mom, go to walmart, and do some stuff with tia! then, austin gave me my birthday presents! he ordered me some shirts online on a 'geek' (as he says. my definition of nerd. aka cool but into computers) website that we like. They're pretty cool. You can check out the website. jinx.com. sweet.

but here's the exciting news! I'M GETTING MY PRIDE OF THE PACK TOMORROW! so, the video should be pending! you'll get to see that soon I hope.

overall, not a bad day. not a bad day at all. :D

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

You need to explain what "Pride of the Pack" is and why you are getting it....

I'm so proud of you!!!