Thursday, April 23, 2009

askings

heya! so...I know nobody reads this...so why am I writing? I'm not sure... oh well. Today was an...interesting day. After busy crazies of school (with stupid pep assembly), work, and shopping, I was at home. Rest didn't last long, however. Tyler came over to do english and talk about asking my friend to prom. Here's the catch: he's never met my friend. He just wants to go to prom? I'm not sure what's in his head. He figured that he'd take my best friend/angel that I talk about so much cuz things would be fun. Additionally, I showed him pics and such. Fun stuff. Then I helped him 'ask.' It's a big deal. hehe. We looked through a bunch of ways in a 'creative dating 101' packet I recieved whenI turned 16 in Young Women's. Our favorite was fun. We used the cricut and cut out a BUNCH of little circles in bright colors(preschool colors. that's what paper I have.) Then we wrote a note that says "Now that I've "spotted" you, will you go to prom with me?" and a few spots had the letters of his name, phone number, and e-mail address. VERY FUN! CUTE HUH?! I kinda wish I had the pics. OH WELL. I'll have official prom pics up soon after prom I hope.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, i read it! You should know you've got a place in my rss feeds, so i am practically guaranteed to read everything you post. I actually quite like hearing what you have to say ... keep it up. :)

Unknown said...

haha. thanks. you're prolly the only one though.