Sunday, April 19, 2009

Catchup: Homecoming, Halloween, Black and White Ball

k, first, sorry the last post had issues. there was a table. If you wanna see it, i'll e-mail it to you. had issues. hehe.

New school year. Now I'm a senior. ICK HUH?!

Homecoming: Lots of Fun. I went with Austin. He changed my desktop to ask me. (wow. I really am a nerd). Day date- We hung out with Friends. It was fun. Watched a movie. Then Tia and Marin and I went to my house where Tia and Marin curled my hair and then Marin managed the rest of my getting ready. (It's good to have a perfectionist around. I look pretty!) The dance was a lot of fun. (wow. trend.)


Halloween: I was a pumpkin. Marin was a cavegirl for school-borrowing my stuff. (i thought she was gonna wear leggins, but who am i kidding, this is marin!) Then I took the kids trick-or-treating at the mall. I bought a cute 50's girl costume for doing stuff with Austin after he had work, but I didn't feel well, so he just let me sleep. Nice of him, huh?

Black and White Ball: Winter Ball. Black and White Theme. I wanted to go 80's, so our group did. The dance was practically empty. But It was a lot of fun. Day Date-bowling. WAY FUN.

No comments: