Wednesday, November 16, 2016

HOLY GUACAMOLE it's been 4 YEARS!

So, guess what friends? It's been over 4 years since I've updated. Remember how I used to do those cute little catch-up posts? Yeah... so I'm gonna have to do a few, but keep in mind it's been 4 years, so you're NOT getting anything comprehensive. I may end up checking my other socials for help in what I should quick write.

Here's the OVERVIEW:

2012- happy married life. bought a condo. moved in.
2013- happy married life. trying to have a baby isn't going well.
2014- happy married life. surgery for endometriosis. fertility treatment. got pregnant! best pregnancy ever and I'm the happiest I've ever been!
2015- happy married life(see a trend?).  Feb baby boy born! I'm a mom. (now there's a good excuse for why this blog isn't being written.) MomLife.
2016- happy family life. Gid turns one.

boom! see. life in a nutshell. here's what I intend to post:

-4 Years of Vacations/Travel
-Our Home
-I'm Crafty!
-Our Baby Story
-#OurKidGid
-#CraftyCostumes or Adorkable Dress-up!
-tonight, tonight

No comments: