Monday, March 1, 2010

Karli Crazies!


As most of you know, I like to have both a dude and girl best friend. Well, for some time the guy has been tyler, and I've been lacking a female. (well I have Julia, but a BFFE doesn't work alone...) :( Well, never fear, Karli is here! :D

Karli is wonderful fun! Tyler called her my happifier. She's as crazy awesome as me, and we get along swimmingly. So well in fact, that, after many a sleepover here, she's decided that she's moving in here until we can get an apartment. Once she's 18 and out of highschool that is... :S hehe. We fit together great: she likes to make things awkward, and things don't really make me awkward, she likes to dance like a loon to loud music, so do I! She likes rainbows and guitar, I like bright colors and bass. We both love juice press. (YAY! finally something she likes more than her icky fast food!)

We've done many a fun thing: Alice, Ouran marathons, crazy dancing, many an adventure, movies, concerts, sleepovers, pretty-days, pedicures, making bracelets, etc. She's just a blast to be around.

We have a huge playlist of awesome entitled "Shinanigans":
  • Tik Tok by Ke$ha
  • When Did Your Heart Go Missing by Rooney
  • I Got a Feeling by Black-Eyed Peas
  • Emo Kid by Hollywood Undead
  • Pretty Rave Girl by I Am X-Ray
  • When You Were Young by The Killers
  • Shake It by Metro Station
  • Rooftops (Scream Your Heart Out) by Lostprophets
  • Hello Seattle (Remix) by Owl City
  • Misery Business by Paramore
  • Miracle by Paramore
  • Playing God by Paramore
  • Such Great Heights by Postal Service
  • Nothing Better by Postal Service
  • My Darkest Hour by Scary Kids Scaring Kids (watch the music video. it's a huge part of why we love it!)
  • Maps by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon
  • Love Song (Punk goes pop cover) by Four Years Strong
  • Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus (overlook that fact and it's a lot of fun)
Our current favorite youtube video is Smosh's "If Movies Were Real" so to you all I say:
"Why'd it have to rain PINEAPPLES!?!"

2 comments:

Dana Williams said...

Wow! You have been busy today. Now just update your mother's blog too. :-) Good to see that you are alive and kicking.

tootsiebubbles said...

I'm not sure updating my mother's blog would work, but maybe... I'll ask her if she'd like me to. :)