Sunday, May 17, 2009

AP Tests

Why do we do such stupid things to ourselves? I mean, of course, I see the value of AP classes and tests. It's an inexpensive way to get necessary college credits, and a great way to challenge ourselves. That's what I find crazy-the challenge. The stress and work associated is pure madness. I only had 2 AP tests, I can't even imagine friends of mine like Megan, who is taking 5+ tests this year alone! I'm only taking 2 this year on the same subject. English Language and Composition, and English Literature and Composition. I found the Lit test to be much easier, but they were both...within my reach. Oh I hope I did ok. But now I'm very glad they're over. It was like a huge weight being lifted off me. Too bad that huge weight is only the tip of the iceberg huh?

No comments: