Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Birthday!

   This year was probably my best birthday I can remember!
   First, Chris took me to Celtic Woman.
   The Sunday beforehand we got to have a 'joint birthday dinner' with Matt and Tam and the boys (Matt and I share a birthday) that was a lot of fun.
   Then work on my birthday was actually pretty good. Lots of 'friends' to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY. hehe. And of course I took treats and taught them to sign the happy birthday song, then also taught them to sing what they call 'Miss Emily's Special Birthday Song' - the Los Hermanos birthday song. That night, Chris got off work early (Thanks Russell for switching shifts!) and we got all pretty (Chris was handsome...) and went to eat at the Olive Garden, then he took me to see Hunger Games which was pretty good.
   Then, that Saturday we had a DISNEY DAY! We slept in. We listened to Disney music and watched Disney movies, and most importantly played DISNEY SCENE-IT! My favorite game that, so far, I've never lost! Of course, people don't usually play with me because of the whole 'never lose' thing, but my sisters (and now my darling husband as well) make a special effort to play (and not be upset when I cream them) on my birthday! Lots of people helped make it wonderful! Brett and Jessa, Callie Jo, Mom, Ken, My three wonderful sisters: J, B, and K, and of course Chris!
   Then, a week or so later, we got to go to Los Hermanos with the family for my birthday song and lunch! That was awesome. I also got more birthday presents! 4 elephant necklaces this birthday=very good birthday. Have I mentioned I love elephants? hehehe.
   So yeah...epic birthday win!

No comments: