Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

This was our first Easter as a married couple. Oh I wish I had pics for you, but sadly, my camera has passed on. I love holidays, in case you haven't figured that out, and so this Easter we figured out how we like to do it. Mostly that meant 'this is how I like Easter' since he didn't really have a lot of things he wanted besides painting eggs (surprisingly, the thing I could do without. But we did it, he said he wanted to, we did it!) We almost made tomb cookies (but fell asleep before we did. haha). We did hide eggs for each other, got each other baskets and our Easter Outfits, and visited family. I made deviled eggs. It was good. We'll have to doll up again and post pics later of our Easter clothes. (don't hold your breath. we get cute and matchy a lot and we're more likely to take pics of new outfits!)

No comments: